The small print...
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by cheque/cash or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer please call or email/contact form to Nicky first to check availability. The workshop page will direct you to Pay Pal for payment. Booking confirmation is normally sent within 48 hours of booking with Joining instructions sent 4 days prior to the workshop. If you do not receive any emails, please first check your SPAM or TRASH and if still not there contact Nicky 07740409446 or email [email protected]
- Please read the workshop details of each workshop and make sure it meets your needs. Not all workshops include all materials, to allow us to keep the prices down some of the sewing workshops do not include fabric. If you have any questions before you book, please do not hesitate to either call Nicky 07740409446 or email [email protected]
- All the tutors that run workshops at Inspired and Create Craft Studio are a local community of independent , self- employed and insured tutors but use our studio to run workshops. If any purchases or additional services which are made directly from the tutor during the workshop and any issues or problems arise, contact must be made back to the tutor. Please advise Inspired and Create of the problem and we will provide contact details.
- Each tutor has advised the requirement of attendees at each workshop. 7 Days before the event or at a specified date set by the tutor, if we have not met the minimum requirement, a decision will be made if we can proceed with the event. If unfortunately we do have to cancel, you will be fully refunded, offered an alternative date or workshop.
- If unfortunately you have to cancel, 7 days prior to the event or at specified booking date set by tutor, you will be able to cancel and receive full refund, after that time it will be at the discretion of the tutor..
- We truly hope that you will enjoy your workshop, but if you are unhappy with any aspect of the workshop, please either email [email protected]co.uk or write to Mrs N Painter, 166 Manor Road, New Milton. BH25 5ED. We would also like to hear from you if you enjoyed the workshop.
- Joining instructions will be sent to each customer 4 days before each event, if you do not receive anything from us please let us know.
- Loyalty Cards : We run a very exciting Loyalty card scheme, you will receive a stamp for each workshop that you attend. Please make sure that you bring along your Loyalty card when you attend a workshop, if you do not bring along your card at the time we will make a note to stamp card on your next visit. Once you have received 12 stamps on your card, you can then use this towards a £40.00 or less workshop and pay only half price.
- A form of consent will have to be completed before any children's workshop, which will be sent out with the joining instructions. This must be handed in to us at the workshop.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased from the Workshop page and purchased for any amount and are valid for 6 months at date of issue. If you are the lucky enough to receive a voucher please email [email protected] to book. Please make sure that you feel that the voucher is suitable for the lucky recipient and the date for valid from date is given at time of order i.e birthday. Unfortunately we are unable extend the validity date unless due to compassionate reasons.
- Refunds on gift vouchers: Returned gift vouchers have to be refunded to the original purchaser by the method that the voucher was paid so we can't keep it a secret from the person who bought it for you. Gift Vouchers can only be refunded 7 days after issue date, For purchases during November and December, we extend our returns period to the 10th January. Refunds can only be made on gift cards that have the full purchase value remaining. ... Once the gift card has been received your refund will be processed along with any delivery or bank charges. Gift Vouchers will need to returned to Inspired and Create to either the studio address Spudworks, Station Road, Sway SO41 6BA or 166 Manor Road, New Milton. BH25 5ED and we recommend that you ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate when posting to us as we cannot be held responsible for gift voucher that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case, unfortunately we are unable to pay for any postage.
- Children attending workshops - Most workshops are suitable for all ages and abilities but would need a parent or guardian to be present during the workshop. We do have workshops designed for children but unfortunately no child under the age of 5 can be left in the care of Inspired and Create and must be accompanied by an adult . Children from 5 years to 16 years can be left in the care of Inspired and Create but a form of consent must be completed, which will be available on the day.
Spudworks has a very limited small carpark to the right of the building which is used by the other tenants but there is one disabled parking bay for our disability badge holders. We recommend parking on Station Road or at Jubilee Field (SO41 6BE) At weekends it may be possible to use the carpark at Spudworks , but unfortunately we are unable to guarantee.
There is also parking at Sway Rail Station, but please be aware that this could be at a cost.
- Inspired and Create We need your consent to continue doing this after the 25th May 2018. If you would like to continue to receive our emails fromInspired and Create and we do not hear from you after this, and in line with the new regulations, we will
assume you are happy to be on our list. However, we may from time to time send you communications, up-to-date information about Inspired and Create which may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop receiving information from Inspired and Create please email [email protected] and your information will be removed from our data.As you'd expect, Inspired and Create takes your privacy very seriously and will only use information about you, including email address or a mobile number for the purpose for Inspired and Create News and events. We do not hold any bank, card or cheque details and will not forward your email or telephone number to third parties. A class list is issued to tutors with your name but all contact details are held with us. Email addresses are kept on our email account with Vistaprint and payment details are as per Pay Pal or Sumup policy. At our workshops we do take photographs during the workshop and of your finished creations. These will be used on Face Book and Website. However, if you do not wish for your photograph to be taken or your finished creation to be shown , please advise your tutor before the workshop commences
Look forward to welcoming you to our studio very soon!