The small print...
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by cheque/cash or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer please call or email/contact form to Nicky first to check availability. The workshop page will direct you to Pay Pal for payment. Booking confirmation is normally sent within 48 hours of booking with Joining instructions sent 4 days prior to the workshop. If you do not receive any emails, please first check your SPAM or TRASH and if still not there contact Nicky 07740409446 or email [email protected]
- Please read the workshop details of each workshop and make sure it meets your needs. Not all workshops include all materials, to allow us to keep the prices down some of the sewing workshops do not include fabric. If you have any questions before you book, please do not hesitate to either call Nicky 07740409446 or email [email protected]
- All the tutors that run workshops at Inspired and Create Craft Studio are a local community of independent , self- employed and insured tutors but use our studio to run workshops. If any purchases or additional services which are made directly from the tutor during the workshop and any issues or problems arise, contact must be made back to the tutor. Please advise Inspired and Create of the problem and we will provide contact details.
- Each tutor has advised the requirement of attendees at each workshop. 7 Days before the event or at a specified date set by the tutor, if we have not met the minimum requirement, a decision will be made if we can proceed with the event. If unfortunately we do have to cancel, you will be fully refunded, offered an alternative date or workshop.
- If unfortunately you have to cancel, 7 days prior to the event or at specified booking date set by tutor, you will be able to cancel and receive full refund, after that time it will be at the discretion of the tutor..
- We truly hope that you will enjoy your workshop, but if you are unhappy with any aspect of the workshop, please either email [email protected] or write to Mrs N Painter, 166 Manor Road, New Milton. BH25 5ED. We would also like to hear from you if you enjoyed the workshop.
- Joining instructions will be sent to each customer 4 days before each event, if you do not receive anything from us please let us know.
- Loyalty Cards : We run a very exciting Loyalty card scheme, you will receive a stamp for each workshop that you attend. Please make sure that you bring along your Loyalty card when you attend a workshop, if you do not bring along your card at the time we will make a note to stamp card on your next visit. Once you have received 12 stamps on your card, you can then use this towards a £40.00 or less workshop and pay only half price.
- A form of consent will have to be completed before any children's workshop, which will be sent out with the joining instructions. This must be handed in to us at the workshop.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased from the Workshop page and purchased for any amount and are valid for 6 months at date of issue. If you are the lucky enough to receive a voucher please email [email protected] to book.
- Parking: We have very limited small car park to the right of the Coach House, we recommend that you either park on Station Road or at Jubilee Fields ( Post code SO41 6BE). Please do not park in the grounds of Forest Heath Apartments as these are private car park spaces, unfortunately we have received complaints.
assume you are happy to be on our list. However, we may from time to time send you communications, up-to-date information about Inspired and Create which may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop receiving information from Inspired and Create please email [email protected] and your information will be removed from our data.As you'd expect, Inspired and Create takes your privacy very seriously and will only use information about you, including email address or a mobile number for the purpose for Inspired and Create News and events. We do not hold any bank, card or cheque details and will not forward your email or telephone number to third parties. A class list is issued to tutors with your name but all contact details are held with us. Email addresses are kept on our email account with Vistaprint and payment details are as per Pay Pal or Sumup policy. At our workshops we do take photographs during the workshop and of your finished creations. These will be used on Face Book and Website. However, if you do not wish for your photograph to be taken or your finished creation to be shown , please advise your tutor before the workshop commences
If you have any further questions or concerns please email [email protected]
Look forward to welcoming you to our studio very soon!