The small print...
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by cheque/cash or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer please call or email/contact form to Nicky first to check availability.
- Please read the workshop details of each workshop and make sure it meets your needs. Not all workshops include all materials, to allow us to keep the prices down some of the sewing workshops do not include fabric. If you have any questions before you book, please do not hesitate to either call Nicky 07740409446 or email email@example.com or send a contact form.
- Each tutor has advised the requirement of attendees at each workshop. 7 Days before the event or at a specified date set by the tutor, if we have not met the minimum requirement, a decision will be made if we can proceed with the event. If unfortunately we do have to cancel, you will be fully refunded, offered an alternative date or workshop.
- If unfortunately you have to cancel, 7 days prior to the event or at specified booking date set by tutor, you will be able to cancel and receive full refund, after that time it will be at the discretion of the tutor..
- We truly hope that you will enjoy your workshop, but if you are unhappy with any aspect of the workshop, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Mrs N Painter, 166 Manor Road, New Milton. BH25 5ED. We would also like to hear from you if you enjoyed the workshop.
- Joining instructions will be sent to each customer 4 days before each event, if you do not receive anything from us please let us know.
Look forward to crafting with you all soon.