The small print...
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by cheque/cash or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer please call or email/contact form to Nicky first to check availability.
- Please read the workshop details of each workshop and make sure it meets your needs. Not all workshops include all materials, to allow us to keep the prices down some of the sewing workshops do not include fabric. If you have any questions before you book, please do not hesitate to either call Nicky 07740409446 or email email@example.com or send a contact form.
- All the tutors that run workshops at Inspired and Create Craft Studio are a local community of independent , self- employed and insured tutors but use our studio to run workshops. If any purchases or additional services which are made directly from the tutor during the workshop and any issues or problems arise, contact must be made back to the tutor. Please advise Inspired and Create of the problem and we will provide contact details.
- Each tutor has advised the requirement of attendees at each workshop. 7 Days before the event or at a specified date set by the tutor, if we have not met the minimum requirement, a decision will be made if we can proceed with the event. If unfortunately we do have to cancel, you will be fully refunded, offered an alternative date or workshop.
- If unfortunately you have to cancel, 7 days prior to the event or at specified booking date set by tutor, you will be able to cancel and receive full refund, after that time it will be at the discretion of the tutor..
- We truly hope that you will enjoy your workshop, but if you are unhappy with any aspect of the workshop, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Mrs N Painter, 166 Manor Road, New Milton. BH25 5ED. We would also like to hear from you if you enjoyed the workshop.
- Joining instructions will be sent to each customer 4 days before each event, if you do not receive anything from us please let us know.
- Loyalty Cards : We run a very exciting Loyalty card scheme, you will receive a stamp for each workshop that you attend. Please make sure that you bring along your Loyalty card when you attend a workshop, if you do not bring along your card at the time we will make a note to stamp card on your next visit. Once you have received 12 stamps on your card, you can then use this towards a £40.00 or less workshop and pay only half price.
- A form of consent will have to be completed before any children's workshop, which will be sent out with the joining instructions. This must be handed in to us at the workshop.
- Parking: We have very limited small car park to the right of the Coach House, we recommend that you either park on Station Road or at Jubilee Fields ( Post code SO41 6BE). Please do not park in the grounds of Forest Heath Apartments as these are private car park spaces, unfortunately we have received complaints.
Look forward to welcoming you to our studio very soon!